Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan Review



With so many tans on the market claiming to be "the best tan ever" it's hard to know which ones are worth trying! 
So many come with expensive price tags but that is not always an indication as to how true their claims are.
As a pale Irish girl constantly seeking a tan I have tried numerous brands and formulas but never finding that "perfect" one.

I have tried them all, from the high end brands to their cheaper counterparts, tanning wipes (disaster), gels, spray tans the list goes on and on! 

I found tans that were beautiful when first applied but left me looking scaley after the first wash. Then there were some that turned out perfect but just took too many applications to get the right shade (not too light, not orange, not too dark..is that too much to ask for??!) 

So on my never ending quest to find the "one" I decided to try the much talked about and much hyped up Cocoa Brown. The main reason I decided to give it a go was the more than reasonable price tag, knowing that if I did like it it would not be an expensive habit and if I didn't enjoy it I wouldn't have wasted a fortune trying it! 

With a few options available the one I decided to try was the "1 Hour Mouse Dark". I applied it before I went out for the evening and it went on beautifully, the colour guide meant I didn't miss any spots and there was no chance of being left with streaks.
As the evening went on my tan got deeper and eventually developed into a rich colour I was more than happy with.

The next morning after my shower I was left with a golden glow..so far very impressed!

But as every tanner knows the true test of any false tan is how it wares off and I can honestly say that Cocoa Brown have got this part down to a T. It doesn't go scaley, I didn't get patches or anything like it. It gradually got lighter while still looking natural and beautiful!

Just recently I found a bottle of tan mouse from a very well known expensive brand in my make up storage. I decided to use it as I like to switch up my products every so often..big mistake!
Although that tan went on evenly and looked perfect on application, after only 1 wash it began to look awful and I haven't bothered to use it again.
Back to Cocoa Brown I went.

I can honestly say that in my opinion all that Cocoa Brown claims is true. It really is fast drying, non sticky and most importantly so easy to apply. This product is 100% living up to the hype! 
I highly recommend it! 

Here's a pic of me heading out with my Cocoa Brown 1 hour mouse dark on:



I purchase my Cocoa Brown products from Penneys or my local chemist and this particular one usually retails for €7.95

Thanks for reading

Nadia x x x 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Golden Globes

Trend Alert: Punk